Do you want to know more about crying, sleeping, eating, stress, intelligence and the physical and emotional development of your baby? But don't have the time or patience to read thick books? Then Facts & Milestones, which is based on the basic book Oei, I grow!, is a good start: practical, concise and yet packed with information. With a little more knowledge, you as a young parent can enjoy that intensive first time with your baby much more. Power to the Parents!
Practical and concise handbook that tells you everything about sleeping, eating, crying and more.
- Mental development: jumps and brain work
- Physical development: gross and fine motor skills, body growth and reflexes
- Sleep: rest, deep sleep, sleep pattern, dreaming and processing
- Crying: calming down, comforting, processing and communication
- Food and drink: health, eating pattern, nutritional concerns and influence of food
- Emotional development: secure attachment, loneliness, fears, self-confidence
- Stress: problems, disagreements, stress reduction and doubts
- Intelligence: interests, personality, thinking and encouragement
- Parenting: rules, boundaries, nagging, demands, learning, social behavior and punishment
With handy development overviews and useful schedules that you can fill in yourself. A book full of unique insights and practical to-the-point advice, the perfect addition to Oops, I'm growing!